Papers must be submitted through this link : submission site
Guidelines for paper submission
All papers must be submitted in the final format to be published in the conference proceedings and IEEE Xplore®. They must not exceed 4 pages (A4 size) with all illustrations and references included. The size of the PDF file submitted should not exceed 2MBytes.
Papers submitted for review must clearly state:
- The purpose of the work
- How and to what extent it advances the state-of-the-art
- Specific results and their impact
The degree to which the paper deals with the above issues is fundamental to a successful review and selection of the paper. The most frequent cause of rejections of submitted papers is a lack of new results. Only work that has not been previously published at the time of the conference will be considered. Duplicated submissions to concurrent conferences must be avoided.
The duration of a presentation slot is 18 minutes. You will have 15 minutes for the presentation itself and 3 minutes for questions from the audience.
A LCD projector & computer will be available in every session room for regular presentations.
Preparation of Visuals:
- Speakers should arrive in the session room 15 minutes BEFORE the start of their assigned session and report to the chair person. A proctor should be available in case you need technical assistance.
- Please load your presentation file in .ppt format onto the lecture room computer during the break BEFORE your assigned time, and make sure it displays properly. To avoid software compatibility problems (MS Powerpoint), speakers are advised to save their Powerpoint presentation on a secondary support (USB device, memory card). Also have a .pptx and PDF version of your presentation.
- Speakers are strongly encouraged to visit the Speaker Preparation room in advance of their presentation to avoid any last minute problems. The Speakers’ Preparation room will be available during all technical sessions.
- Limit the number of words per visual to no more than 20.
- Leave space, at least the height of a capital letter, between lines of text.
- All fonts, including that on graphs, should be 18 point or larger.
- Graphs and charts should have bold lines and symbols that contrast sharply with the background.
- Information should be on standard A0 size poster boards ; pins or other mounting materials will be supplied.
- Authors must prepare all posters beforehand in a form enabling easy mounting.
- Poster orientation must be portrait. Clear labels must be used for each section of the poster. Text should be of sufficient size for easy reading at a distance of 1.5 meter (between 16-20 pint).
- Title must be displayed clearly at the top of the poster and should include the names of the author(s) and the institution(s) of origin.
Display and Presentation:
- Author/s are responsible for mounting and removing their poster during the Conference.
- There will be designated times for poster presentations during the conference.
- The presenting authors should be available to discuss their posters with the delegates and judges during these periods.
- The placement of your poster will be marked on the panel with a number that you can found in the conference booklet.